So, it's been some weeks since I first hit 'publish' on the brand new Lauren Holden Freelance website. But somehow, I'm only just getting round to writing and maintaining this here blog; you know how it is...
If you've stumbled upon my site and had a nosey around (thank you, by the way), you may have spotted a little publication called SEO For Content Writers & PR Pros (pictured below).
Basically, it's a publication (co-written by myself on behalf of marketing professional, Phil Byrne) which helps businesses and fellow writers get to grips with all things SEO.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), it's one of those things we all (whether knowingly, or not) take advantage of in our everyday copy, on blogs, websites and anywhere else our crop crops up online.
But do you really understand just how to get the most of it? I'm not sure I really did before I began researching this e-book, to be quite honest.
Here's just some of the things you'll learn from the book:
* Why content is important for the Internet
* How to uncover what people actually search for within your niche online
* The difference between short and long tail keywords
* How to create an online press release
* How to turn keyword searches into content
* How to promote your content via social media and backlinking
Until next time...